BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, February 01, 2009

Things learned this weekend:

--Carbon monoxide poisoning is not fun.
--Saturday morning gymnastics classes can be pretty fun.
--It's not a good idea to have gymnasts judging TAG meets. I'm kinda annoyed at the person who made that decision.
--Tiger's Eye is actually a form of asbestos
--The Learning Project is due really really soon...I need to get to work on it!
--I want a large hunk of Tiger Iron. Seriously, who wouldn't want something like this?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rocks rock!!

Chera said...

You had carbon monoxide poisoning???

Samuel said...

Yes, I'll write about it later. I'm too busy now (or at least I have a lot of stuff to do and so I'm surfing facebook...you know how that works).

Chera said...

Yes, I know how it is. But my word, that isn't good!

BonnieJean said...

As is usually the case when it comes to our family's taste, this slab of rock that he's decided would be really nice to have one like -- it turns out that it's the biggest one found in the world so far. =P I guess we can all be glad that we evidently have good taste, though.