BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, May 17, 2009

I'm not even sure if this will count as an update but...

--I'm still alive.

--I'm graduating tomorrow night.

--I have a job interview this Wednesday.

--I finished my internship about a week ago.

--I passed my English portfolio and my education portfolio.

--I'm excited about VBS this year.

--Ethan did an amazing job at his black belt test.

--School lets out in one week.

--Chera is coming to see us soon.

--Mayfest is really fun.

--I'll post pictures soon.

--I love my church.

--I got a lot more money than I expected for graduation.

--I spent some of it today to buy some dragon balls and socket my super boots...+15% on all attacks now!

--I'm a level 130 (and it only took me about four years...)

--I'm going to bed.

4 comments:

Chera said...

I just have to ask...what are super boots?

Samuel said...

Boots give you greater agility, thereby increasing the chance of an attack missing you. My boots are super (meaning they are of the highest possible quality). Adding a socket means that I can put a dragon gem in the boots, which then increases all of my attack b 15%.

Chera said...

I'm still not sure I know what you are talking about. You are going to have to show me when I get down there in a few days.

Samuel said...

Haha...don't worry about it. I'm certain Caleb will get you fully up to date. He just bought a super back sword with one socket today and is about to explode with pride.