BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, January 10, 2009



I am coming to hate my computer. I can't really justify purchasing a new one for at least a couple more months but I'm really sick of the fact that anything even slightly taxing throughs it into thorough and complete fits. Wanting to watch a simple movie trailer online? Good luck! Operate two programs, at the same time? Well...I'm not sure about that. And don't even think about trying anything when the anti-virus is running scans! It's highly annoying.

So, what else is new...Wednesday night was interesting at gym...my boss was a little edgy and we were a couple teachers short...not all that fun. I wish I wasn't a floater...I don't have any classes that I am actually in charge of teaching...but I'm in charge of making sure that each class is covered and dealing with absent teachers, etc. This means that most of the time I end of running all over the gym, jumping from class to class.

Wednesday night I stayed for tumbling class with Ethan. Wow...I haven't tumbled seriously in a very, very long time. I am way out of shape for that kind of work. So I've started doing a little bit each night...ouch! I'm not used to this. It's so easy the first night...it's two mornings later that you feel it!

I'm reading the Book Thud! and enjoying it a lot. It's awesome.

And now I have to go get my hair cut. Fare well, fair readers. (And good luck to those of you with darker skin, too.)

4 comments:

Anna said...

And your little 15 inch screen is so tiny!

Fair reader--that's me, that's me, that's me!

Anonymous said...

I'm a fair reader, too!

BonnieJean said...

Hmm..I don't usually think of myself as fair-skinned, but since it's winter, a look in the mirror informs me that I qualify right now.

Chera said...

I have kind of yellowish European skin, so I am not sure if I fit into either category.